Jaco Lion's welcomes all Advanced Member fantasy football and this has already been terminated.
Well what can I say ... good this season .. but a little bitter about the ranking. Some say that if the sampling had to continue for 2 more days I would have won ... I say that if I had not thrown away too many games lost by a few thousandths of a point at this time I was here I wrote this.
But oh well ... this is the fantasy and skill .. but it is also random. We are content with third place hoping to do better next year and not repeat the same mistakes.
Congratulations to my brother ... I definitely preferred him that Andrea donuts (no offense) .. it still remains a mystery that has managed to do so a championship! (Scerzo from .. congratulations to you too!)
... thinking about the future
'm dreaming of a future similar but different.
is required to achieve this dream:
-Xbox 360/PS3
-Pes-2009 or later
Live Subscription / -
With these tools we can create a virtual fantasy football played by their own efforts.
As for the traditional fantasy becomes the initial auction, where each person creates a team.
Then create a team with Pes players bought in the auction.
and you're done.
every Saturday or Sunday we will challenge .. .. .. EVERYONE TO OWN HOME with your own team.
then obviously the results and standings are updated on the blog.
you like the idea? Is ... just an idea ... but the future will be too ...
hello to everyone and good summer
0 comments:
Post a Comment