Piero
has finally finished the championship ....
I thought it would be better, but I was wrong.
begin with a market senseless, and then I find myself always playing with a man down or people taking a little while .... all you gave me I found myself last battle: (.
But after I repair market strung together a stunning series of relevant results that everyone, including myself, found it hard to believe .... 5 wins and 3 draws (Apper).
Definitely next year I will purchase that will target the River to a position more suitable to his name ... we hope to find the best players that give me this opportunity.
Congratulations to the Champion (Steaua's Victory) and his arch-enemy (Red Star) for the league who have played and for giving the show until the last day, then what can we say ...... ah here if you're beat Federico a shot! and 1000 years since I seen you write something, where are you?
There is much to say, especially on the Galaxy:
1 - which would have been among the first if there had been no penalty
2 - that if he did not sell Cavani Dots)
and oh well at least he did not arrive last Hahaha!
Well guys I have concluded, also because it is now de Anna slept! Companions Advanced Member
good break at the end of the championship at all, see you to slay each other for the next fantamercato ....
HELLO!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment